Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Who Am I!?!




Hello! My name is Tikela (yes pronounced like the drink) and I am a 38 year old mother of two beautiful children ages 9 and 10! I have been married for the last 15 years to a wonderful man who is a Green Beret/Special Forces officer in the U.S. Army. I don't think I am your typical Lieutenant Colonels wife....instead of baking apple pies: I own and ride a Kuwasaki Ninja 600, have 16 tats, and write erotic poetry lol.

We have lived in the Tampa Bay area for three years and we have fallen in love with the sunshine state. I am currently enrolled in the Continuing Studies/Graduate Program. In 1996, I received a degree in English from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and decided to pursue a second degree in Comminucations last year. I am beyond excited about this new endeavor and look forward to seeing the positive outcome of this journey.

 
 
 
I am a pretty simple chick who lives life to the fullest! I am an easy person to get along with and you will never have to second guess anything I am thinking because I say what I feel and mean what I say (respectfully of course)! I am so looking forward to this course and learning new things in regards to digital art and design and most importantly I look forward to learning new and interesting things about each of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment