Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Part I: Business Ideas

We were asked to brainstorm and think of five possible business ideas. I simply thought of my favorite things to do or my favorite items to buy which resulted in the following ideas:

SOLEfully Yours:
A shoe boutique which carries only the hottest shoe styles for women who want to cater to their inner DIVA! "Any heel under a 3.5 inches will be uncivilized" is our motto.


Rhyme & Reason Lounge:
Being I am a lover of spoken word and music, I decided to create a business for like minded individuals. The lounge will serve your favorite adult beverage and appetizers while enjoying the sounds of a jazz band or local artist who want to showcase their talents via music or poetry.


Arousing Accessories:
I live, eat, and breathe beautiful accessories, therefore it only makes sense to create a business which centers around it. Big earrings, flashy bangles, body chains, clutches, necklaces would be my focal point. Some people place so much emphasis on brand names and the how much it cost. My store would cater to those who aren't so caught up in the brand name but moreso the fashion and style.  My motto would simply be "it's not about brand, it's about STYLE".


Greekdom Paradise:
As a member of a Black Greek organization, I have found it hard locating stores which sell Greek paraphernalia here in the Tampa area. I did find one store which was located by USF, but the choices were very slim. I would open a store possibly in Westshore Mall as well as create an online store to cater to members of the Divine Nine (African American Sororities & Fraternities).


Travel Shore:
One of my favorite past times is being able to travel when time does permit me to do so. Therefore, I created a business to help others plan their wonderful vacations. I love the name Travel Shore only because of the play on words.


No comments:

Post a Comment